Protection of personal data according to the GDPR
Efimeral Events, in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 informs that the processing of personal data through the forms on the website: www.efimeral.com, are included in the specific automated files of users of Efimeral Events services.
Efimeral Events reserves it rights to updating these politics in order to comply the current law and the best avaliable techniques.
The collection and processing of personal data are intended to maintain the business relationship with Efimeral Events and to perform the information tasks, advice as well as the expected provision of services to its satisfaction.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
Efimeral Events adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data by the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation.
The user affirmate that all the information provided by them is true and correct, and undertakes to keep it updated, communicating the changes to Efimeral Events.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
Efimeral Events will process your personal data collected through this website,
Google Form and Larpmanager tools for the purposes here in below:
• To comply with legal obligations and binding corporate rules.
• To provide its services in regarding the particular needs of customers, in order to comply with the contracts executed by them.
• To protect the vital interest of the customers.
• The process of filing, updating systems, protection and custody of company information and databases.
• To be able to vest the products offered in this website.
• To send advertising via email.
• To provide the data requested by the user through the contanct form.
We remind you that you have the right to object and oppose the sending of advertising at any time by sending an email to the addres formerly indicated.
You must fill out the fields with the data we ask for, otherwise, we will not be able to fulfill these purposed as stated.
For how long is the personal data collected kept?
Personal data provided will be kept as long as the contract survives or you do not ask for its erasure, and in any case, during the term in wich we can be found liable for the services provided.
Legitimal interest and legal basis:
We process your data on the grounds of these legal bases:
The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of Efimeral Events, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, before a possible contracting.
In the event of you decide not to provide us with your personal data or do so innacurately or incompletely, we will not be able to attend your request, making it impossible to serve you the information required or even enter into a contract with us.
Third party recipients:
Efimeral Events will only allow the access to your personal data by third party data processors when said transference was made under a legal obligation or due to specific performance of a service, if only just when we have your express consent.
Google Analytics Use:
Our website uses the web analysis service Google Analytics. Google will use the information collected to evaluate your use of the website. Google Will be able to collect: IP address, date and time of the website access, click path, the pages visited, referrer URL and your location data.
Data collected by users and customers:
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, Efimeral Events is not responsible for the user’s breach of the GDPR.
Data subject rights:
Every user have the right to know and exercise the rights granteb by GDPR and spanish statutary laws regarding data processing. The rights listed below:
• Access: the right to know whether data concerning you are being processed and, if so, access it.
• Rectification: You can ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
• To be forgotten: you can ask for the erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances like said data being no longer neccesary in relation to the purposes aforementioned.
• To object: you can object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and this right takes precedence when your data is being used for direct marketing.
• Data portability: you can obtain and reuse your data across different services. This right only applies to data you personally provided to us.
• Restrict processing: you can limit the processing of your data under certain circumstances, exempli gratia, when you are exercising another right of this list.
You can exercise these rights via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual property rights www.efimeral.com
Efimeral Events is the proprietary of all copyright, “know how” and any other rights regarding the contents of the website www.efimeral.com and the services offered there in.
The reproduction, publication and/or non-strictly private use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the www.efimeral.com website, is not permitted without prior written consent.
Software intelectual property.
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by Efimeral Events, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
Efimeral Events has the necessary rights of the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technicalinformation for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfilment of the contracted services and only for their duration.
For any action that exceeds the contract compliance, the user will need written authorisation from Efimeral Events, the user is prohibited from accessing, modifying, or viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by Efimeral Events, assuming civil a criminal liability in the event of violation of this provisions, either knowingly or negligently.
The intellectual property of the hosted content
The usage against the statutory law on the intellectual property of the services provided by Efimeral Events is forbidden and, in particular:
• The use that is contrary to Spanish law or that violates the rights of third parties.
• The publication or transmission of any content that, under of Efimeral Events mind, was violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, xenophobic or defamatory.
• The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that defy the intellectual property rights of third parties.
• The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or contravening the provisions of GDPR.
• The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses for sending spam.
• The user is fully responsible for the content of their website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, the claims of third parties and the legal actions about intellectual property, third party rights and the protection of minors.
• The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
• The user will compensate Efimeral Events for the actual and consequential losses in any cause the user was found liable, including court fees and defense expenses, even in the event of a summary judgment.
Protection of hosted information
Efimeral Events makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however, it is not liable for the loss or accidental deletion of data as a result of users action or inaction. Likewise, it does not guarantee the whole replacement of the data deleted by the users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period that has elapsed since the last backup.
The services offered, except the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by Efimeral Events, when this loss is due to user action or inaction; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always subsequent to acceptance by the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to Efimeral Events.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (ECISSA), Efimeral Events will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the addressee thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Efimeral Events is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of Efimeral Events that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to him through the customer service channels.